Our employer workshops are popular and will provide you with a greater understanding of OMERS administration topics and procedures.
Topics covered include:
- Contributory earnings, contributions, and credited service
- Leave periods
- Member events
- Annual reconciliation (overview)
- Other administrative tasks
This will be an opportunity for you to network with plan administrators from across the province and share best practices.
Participants are responsible for travel and accommodation costs. The workshops are offered free of charge and lunch will be provided.
Workshops run from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Annual Reconciliation (e-Form 119) Workshops
Before we know it, Annual Reconciliation (e-Form 119) season will be upon us. Annual reporting is extremely important as it provides the information needed to produce a Pension Report for all of your members, which is due by June 30, 2019 as required by the Pension Benefits Act.
We will be hosting Annual Reconciliation (e-Form 119) workshops across the province to support you in successfully completing your annual reporting.
Topics covered will include:
- Administrative tips to help you be ready for smooth sailing in 2019
- Key elements of the annual member cycle
- Building import files and submitting 119 data
- Troubleshooting common errors and exceptions
- Final steps before hitting the reconcile button
The workshops begin at 9:30 a.m. and run until 3:30 p.m. They are offered free of charge and lunch will be provided. Travel and/or accommodation costs are the responsibility of the participant.
Seating is limited, so please register early.