Annual Reconciliation (e-Form119)
January 1, 2019
February 28, 2019
- e-Form 119 functionality available in e-access for submitting member information.
March 1, 2019
- Submit member data before this date without PAs and OMERS will calculate the PAs for you.
- Once the data has been validated and posted to the membership records, you can extract the PAs and upload them to your payroll system for completing T4 slips.
June 14, 2019
- Interest will not be applied to any outstanding balances if you reconcile before this date.
June 30 , 2019
- OMERS will begin generating any outstanding Pension Reports by turning on the “Generate Pension Reports” indicator in e-access.
- Reconcile by this date to ensure Pension Reports for your members are distributed by the legislated deadline of June 30.
- The Pension Benefits Act requires all Pension Reports to be distributed to members by June 30.
- Timely and accurate reporting is required to ensure members get their Pension Report this deadline.
Step 1 – Build and import your file
Step 2 – Submit your requests Watch steps 1 and 2
(pre-recorded e-From 119 virtual workshops)
Step 3 – Resolve exceptions Watch (pre-recorded e-From 119 virtual workshops)
Step 4 – Reconcile your e-Form 119 Watch
(pre-recorded e-From 119 virtual workshops
All the videos are located in Pre-recorded e-Form 119 Virtual Workshops
The checklist helps you work through your annual reconciliation. See checklist