We are very excited to welcome you to our new website
We are committed to continuously improving our new website and welcome your feedback.
We hope you love our new look and features!
- We have launched this new website with a deliberate focus on the needs of our members, employers and sponsors. We will continue to improve the site to ensure that it meets the needs of the people who use it and we welcome your feedback.
- Our homepage has been streamlined and updated with interactive menus to help you efficiently find the information you need.
- We have provided a more accessible and inclusive format to make it easier for you to connect with us.
- Plan sponsors have a new and dedicated area of the website that will provide key information and updates on how the plans’ funding and benefit design are evolving and being managed, and the composition of the OMERS Boards.
- Our new layout that can be viewed on more devices – whether you are using a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’d be happy to hear what you think of our new site and your ideas for future improvements. Use our Contact Us
form to give us your feedback.
No, the changes don’t affect your myOMERS
login. To sign in to your secure myOMERS account, click on the Sign in
button in the right corner and select “I am a member”
or go directly to myOMERS
No, the changes don’t affect your e-access
login. To sign in to your secure e-access account, click on the Sign in
button in the right corner and select "I am an employer"
or go directly to e-access
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.